Thursday, February 19, 2009

AND COUNTING


I decided to whip out the calendar and count down - 39 days till we put the motorcycle back on the road. I CAN HARDLY WAIT. We have had those few nice days over a week ago and I got that itch to be back on the bike and feeling the wind in my hair and the bugs on the teeth (similar to a friend who likes how a dog sticks it head out a car window and enjoys the breeze)on a hot summer day.

I think along with sewing being my passion, being on a motorcycle would have to be my second passion in life. Nick always has to tell me to put my arms down while we are riding as I have them straight out like an airplane cause I feel like I am free like a bird when we soar down the highway.

We take the bike off the road from November to April 1. It's countdown for me. I CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE AGAIN,just take a toothbrush and dental floss to pick the bugs out and we are ready to roll.

No comments: