Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The economic state


Everyday you turn on the radio and tv and all you hear is bad news and how everyone is losing their jobs, so much to the point, we just turn it off now. With Nick unemployed we don't like to hear it even more. Just nothing out there. But, we know we serve a mighty and bigger God who has that job out there for Nick.

We were sitting talking more about it after the announcing of some major company layoffs and Nick spoke up and said that he heard FedEx and UPS were merging.

I sat there in awe. I told him this doesn't surprise me with all we have been hearing lately on the news.

He told me they have already begun talks on a new name and came up with one...


FedUp!

Yeah, I fell for it too. Hook line and sinker! Made for a good laugh.

No comments: