Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A few to start




Here are a few to start. Gramps was trying to get Leah to smile while I held her, she looks like she has seen a ghost. In the one picture, she was sound asleep in her car seat, which is where she seems to like sleeping the best. In the other, she was talking to her Grampa at one point, as sweet and precious as could be.

Seeing Leah made me walk back in time. She is absolutely just like Natalie was when she was her age. I could not believe the likeness of this baby to Natalie when she was a baby. And she was such a good little girl. Hardly ever cried. You'd be talking to her one minute and she'd be sound asleep the next. Sweet sweet girl.

2 comments:

patti said...

Precious!!!

Anonymous said...

She truly is adorable-- I'm so grateful to the Lord for blessing you with such sweet grandchildren!