Monday, June 29, 2009

JULY FOCUS

I am going to have the joy of soaking in my grandchildren this month. Some will be living with us for temporary quarters till houses close and some will be coming for "summer with Granny & Gramps" visits so I am tickled pink.

I only get to see them a couple (if that) times a year and so I am gonna soak it in.

Alot of my blogs this month will be the adventures of just that.

Already started with the joy of taking 3 of them out to church and having Hunter (2 year old) sit on my lap during services "wiggle free." This boy sat there with his hands folded and never said a word. He was so good. He stayed with(that's Pennslyvania talk - those of you from Philly) through half the service and I just was amazed. He acted better than some of the adults do in services (who constantly get up and down and go out and come in)etc. You get my drift. I didn't have a tight grip on him or never had to whisper sweet threats into his ear.

What thrilled my heart most was having this little boy on my lap. It was a walk back in time and it's been a long time since a little boy sat on my lap.

I will be posting pics of the kids as I get them and just gonna enjoy the next few weeks as I am sure it will come and go fast.

No comments: