Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still Pondering

Well, I am still pondering the Java class and looks like my nerves have settled down enough to take it AGAIN. Gonna wait a few weeks though so I can take advantage of some down time for the summer and seeing I get no more student aide and I can call the shots on this one, I am just going to wait and take in in mid-July - I think!

I feel like I cannot leave the degree undone and only needing 3 credits to graduate, I must finish the task. I found someone here in Blairsville through a friend that knows Java (if you can believe that one) that is willing to help me out so I am a little more encouraged that I will pass it this time. We shall see.

For now, I am takin a break.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Good for you!!! You can do it!! A little help will be a blessing and you'll do so much better this time. Hugs from Florida.