I have not been wanting to rent my house all along. I know it's just a house, but I can't imagine the thought of it having other people in it no matter how long. We have tossed it back and forth on selling, renting, just trying to make sense of the madness. This was my inheritance... I took the money my mom left me and this is what I did with it. I have to think that there is something to be said for hard work and years of making something of ones life.
The renters were not in agreeance with our proposal and we will not move forward with it. Wow! I wanted to sit and just cry. I have been like a mad women trying to pack this place out and get it in order. Now it's changed AGAIN! Last night after I got the news, I just said, that's it, I am done. I am moving forward and getting set to go.
For now, my dreamhouse is still here, I will come and visit it when we need the "time away" from the ratrace and life will go on. I know that the Lord will clearly show us what is to come. I am so thankful that we don't have to be concerned about these things when we get to heaven!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment